Yoga is about practice, practice, practice. Showing up is more than half the battle. Not just on the mat, either. While we eventually realize that yoga is the stuff that happens off the mat, learning the yoga science with a teacher helps to prepare us for the life stuff. Make it fun. Let someone else lead for a bit. Private, small group and public sessions available.
“Do your practice and all is coming” Sri Pathabbi Jois
“Breathe” is a relaxing yoga practice where breath and meditation are the focus. Experience the incredible balancing effects of consciously using the breath, both on and off the mat. Since 2008, these ongoing specialized classes run in four-week sessions for your convenience. All are welcome, whether returning or starting new. Class size is small to guarantee individual attention.
- Private 1x1 or Family & Friends Classes
- Please contact: email@example.com.
Kat worked in a corporate setting for over 15 years and well understands the nature and needs of this environment. Her professional background in leadership, coaching, training and communication lends itself easily to presentations and classes in the office setting. Bringing principles of balance and wellbeing into the workplace is important to Kat. She has effectively led activities, presentations and workshops on this subject in team-building forums in the past and would love to do more of that type of project. Her corporate lunch-hour classes are amongst her most favourite to lead.
Whether it be a customized yoga session, stress management, a discussion about yogic lifestyle or a coaching session for teachers, this is an effective way to receive specialized attention and care. These one hour sessions are personalized to meet your specific needs, and can be done in person, on-line or over the phone, as appropriate. Here are examples of what these sessions have been and can be about:
- Customized private yoga sessions to meet your specific needs
- Development of a personalized home practice
- Individualized Pranayama (Breath-focused) sessions
- Preparation for starting regular yoga classes
- Coaching or mentoring about yoga, lifestyle and yoga business
Feel free to contact me for information about private consultations. It would be a pleasure to work with you.
Family & Friends Classes
From time to time Kat receives requests to lead a yoga or Breathe class to a family or a group of friends. If you have a small group and a space, and are interested in a session together, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Custom Presentations & Specialty Classes
Kat has designed, developed and delivered specialty presentations and classes for a variety of special requests including these examples:
- Breathing Well~the Yogic Approach to the Breath — to Respiratory Therapists at Algonquin College
- Stress management ~ bringing in the breath — Algonquin College
- Laughing Yoga — Goodlife Fitness Team Leader Seminars
- Laughing Yoga — for Leadership Conference at the Perley Veteran's Health Centre
- Why Yoga — to youth at Operation Come Home
Topics can be of a wide variety, tailored to meet your needs.